Saturday, January 17, 2009

The universe responds

You have read my posts and responded! I have been visited by Kindly Spirits of the Blogosphere. (I imagine fairy godmother ladies -- but much younger (and with children and messy houses) -- flying in, magic wands in hand.)

Seriously, thank you for your encouragement. You put a smile on my face, so whatever else is happening to you today, know that you have shared a little sunshine.

So it's Saturday. I could see this blog thing getting to be way more fun than actually doing my house. B is out of town til tomorrow (I love how you refer to "the hubs" Mamma) which is why I have all this luxurious time to ponder the Deeper Meaning of how we live in and personalize our homes and plan how I will achieve inner peace, or at least more organized rooms.

My very nice neighbor, whom I've met exactly 3 times in the 9 years I've lived here, just walked over to invite us to have cocktails. So I guess I won't get too much done tonight on the house. Best laid plans, and all that.

Home Accomplishment du Jour: Took bags of clothes to Goodwill (had previously been identified as "to donate" but the bag sat in my closet for.......many months.

Ok, I'm going to accomplish something else before I go over for a drink - if I can tear myself away from this keyboard. Even if it's just one shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment